Here is a map of all foreclosure deeds filed at the Suffolk County Registry of Deeds, from February 1 – February 29, 2008, broken down by address.
- Important information for those thinking of renting a Beacon Hill condo or apartment
- What every first time downtown Boston real estate buyer should know about home loans
- If you’re thinking about Boston Midtown real estate: Check this out….
- Boston Condos for Sale Boston’s North End: Winter/Spring 2019
- Boston North End Condos for Rent: Spring 2019
- The man of the house
- Can you buy a Boston condo with Student loans?
- Beacon Hill Apartments for rent Spring 2019
- Boston condo owners: It’s not too early to think about Spring cleaning
- 4 tips in selecting a friendly/safe Boston neighborhood
- A list of things you must do when relocating to Massachusetts or moving out of Massachusetts
- Boston condos for sale: How technology has changed Boston condo searches forever
- Moments all Boston Midtown real estate buyers have
- Beacon Hill condo owners are responsible for removing snow
- Say “Hello” to the Boston condos for sale – Spring market
- Buying a Boston condo in 2019? Buying mistakes that are easy to make
- Zillow is now buying condos directly from the Sellers: Here’s what you need to know
- Boston condos for sale via Probate court