Kind of weird juxtaposition…..
From the WSJ: Foreclosures Grow in Housing Market’s Top Tiers
About 30% of foreclosures in June involved homes in the top third of local housing values, up from 16% when the foreclosure crisis began three years ago, according to new data from real-estate Web site Zillow.com.
Meanwhile the Bryant marketing staff is euphoric about their up and coming auction.
“As Vornado’s exclusive marketing agent for Bryant Back Bay, Domineum has seen a steady rise in sales and interest in Bryant Back Bay,” stated Paul Sunshine, the president of Domineum, a NYC-based marketing firm headed by real estate marketing icon, Louise Sunshine. “We believe the real estate market in Boston is turning around and this is an opportune time to accelerate sales of a carefully selected and limited number of condominiums.
File Under: Two different views (but what’s the reality)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018