More on this tomorrow, but here’s the 411.
Let me just say, it had its good parts and its bad parts.
The good parts included a fairly okay day, overall, with the weather, after all was said and done.
The bad parts included a very, very difficult trek up Heartbreak Hill, at which point I considered stopping. Not walking, mind you, but stopping. Like, getting on a subway car and coming home. Surprisingly, the walking didn’t adversely affect my performance.
I’m glad I stuck it out. The last five miles were an experience I’ll never forget. It really is as great as they say.
5k – 27 min
10k – 54 min (27 min)
15k – 1:21 hours (27 min)
20k – 1:49 hours (28 min)
Half – 1:55 hours
25k – 2:17 hours (28 min)
30k – 2:48 hours (31 min)
35k – 3:25 hours (37 min)
40k – 3:56 hours (31 min)
Finish: 4:10 hours.
Thank you to everyone who made donations to Pine Street Inn on my behalf.
There’s still time if you want to contribute (maybe you thought I wouldn’t finish?).
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.