* 1995 only 7% of homebuyers used the internet for their home search. Today 84% of buyers use the internet.
*81% of internet home searchers use a real estate broker to purchase a home.
* 1 in 4 workers have been with their employer for less then a year.
* The average person entering the workforce will have had 10-14 jobs by their 38th birthday.
* 23% of Americans rely on web technology to work from home. 62% of Americans would like to work at home.
* The first commericial text message was in 1992. The number of text messages sent/received TODAY will exceed the population of the planet.
* 24% of Americans polled say the internet could serve as a replacement of a significant other.
* Myspace and Facebook combined average 230,000 new users per day.
* Buyers are 900% more likely to find a home they purchase on the internet then in a newspaper.
* The chances of selling a property at an open house is less than 3%