I’m not sure if this an indication of what’s to come, but in the last two weeks several landlord’s have contacted me because their apartments are vacant. The main reason their apartments are now available is because their existing tenants are being laid-off from work and they can’t afford the rent.
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $1,000,000
- Why Beacon Hill is great for families with kids
- 5 toxic mistakes when selling downtown Boston real estate
- Are you trying to sell a Charles River Park condo or your home in Downtown Boston? These stats may surprise you!!