The Milken Institute, a non-profit think tank run by convicted felon philanthropist Mike Milken, is out with its annual “Best Cities in the United States” list, 2007. It’s actually called “Best Performing Cities” and its mostly related to how good our job market is, but it’s still worth taking a look, no?
Mostly, the type was so small I couldn’t understand a thing, but what I concluded is, we’re not doing very well when it comes to job growth.
We came out #153 out of the top 200 cities.
On a positive note, we moved up from #157, on last year’s list.
Source: Best Performing Cities – Milken Institute
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018