The Case-Shiller home price index for October is out, and Boston prices fell 1.2 percent from September. For the year, over all the Boston market is down very slightly by 0.2 percent. This puts Boston in the number 5 position in the market over all — only four other markets remain positive for the year to October: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. All cities reported price declines, the first time that’s happened since Feb. of 2009.
- The key to selling a Boston Seaport condo is marketing
- Increase your net worth by buying a Boston condo for sale
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay
- How to find an affordable Beacon Hill condo in 2019?
- Boston condos for sale Beacon Hill
- Seaport Boston Rental Buildings
- Find Boston condos for sale before they go on Zillow or Realtor.com
- Boston real estate. What is Redlining?
- Boston Seaport Apartment Rentals
- Boston condos for sale are moving towards a more balanced market
- Boston condos for sale cash offers and how to compete with them
- 3 tips to know when buying a Boston condo for sale
- Today’s newest Boston apartments for rent in 2019
- What’s the average price for a Boston Seaport condo for sale?
- Condos for sale in the greater Boston area.