Oh, just great. A worker at the French Consulate came down with the measles, Boston.com reports, so city health officials are out in Back Bay spreading the vaccine shots. Measles is pretty darn infectious (if you’re not vaccinated, or haven’t been exposed before). For some reason (the story doesn’t really explain it), the city is focusing on the Park Square building with 1,500 to 2,000 vaccine shots for the workers there. However, the infected consulate worker did ride the T … and visit several health clinics. So … stay tuned.
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $1,000,000
- Why Beacon Hill is great for families with kids
- 5 toxic mistakes when selling downtown Boston real estate