One of the first resales in the ultra-luxury condominium project known as The Clarendon came on the market yesterday. Less than two years after the original owner bought the home, it’s being listed for 63% – actually, 63.9% – more than it’s purchase price, at $1,639,000.
Unit #16A is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom home with approximately 1,171 square feet of space. The purchase includes one deeded parking space. The building has 24-hour valet service, a common outdoor terrace, residents’ library, and on-site fitness center.
The Clarendon is 90% sold-out. In addition to a several other homes, the three penthouse units are available (each with ~3,545 square feet), starting at $6.75 million.
There are two other resale units on the market, 20B for $1,849,000 (~1,371 square feet) and 26A for $4,300,000 (~2,428 square feet).
Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate is the listing broker.
If you’re interested in buyer’s broker representation, please contact Ford Realty.
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for saleand rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.