The Boston Courant has story out this week saying that, even though all permits have been approved, the Columbus Center project has yet to break ground (actually, “make ground” is the better description).
“Anything and everything is being explored at this point,” Eisner said. “We’re still optimistic, but a lot of things need to fall into place.”
Those statements certainly don’t give you a lot of reassurance, do they?
Columbus Center will include condos, office space, and a new hotel and built over the Massachusetts Turnpike where the South End meets the Back Bay.
Source: The Boston Courant
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.