Downtown Boston is in the center of Boston. It is near Beacon Hill, Back Bay on one side and the Theater District and Financial District on the other side. This central location is the heart of the high-rise condos that are for sale and rent. Downtown has some of the best hotels and nightlife in Boston.
The Boston Common and Public Garden is directly across for Downtown on the edge of Beacon Hill.
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size1,432 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2016Days on Market2
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,308 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2013Days on Market3
- Lot Size1,306 sqftHome Size1,405 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2007Days on Market8
- Lot Size2,613 sqftHome Size2,667 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2000Days on Market10
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size2,971 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2000Days on Market18
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/17/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 1, 2018