Maybe it won’t be as busy as the apartment building boom now under way in Seaport, Fenway and the Back Bay.
But yesterday’s groundbreaking for the first phase of the Portside at Pier One (176 units at a cost of $67 million) could usher in a mini-building boom along East Boston’s waterfront. Three other waterfront apartment projects are waiting in the wings for Eastie, potentially adding hundreds of more units to the neighborhood.
There’s been plenty of disappointments over the years concerning waterfront development plans in East Boston.
But it looks like the real deal this time around.
File under: Build it, and they will come.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018