The residential remodeling market declined further during the final quarter of 2008, according to the latest National Association of Home Builders’ (NAHB) Remodeling Market Index (RMI). The current market conditions indicator slid to 27.7, from 33.5 in the previous quarter. Future expectations of remodeling work plummeted to 19.6, from 27.7 in the third quarter. Both these indices descended to historic lows since the start of the RMI in 2001.
- One reason why Boston condos for sale are so expensive, older generation aren’t selling their downtown condos
- Starting your search for your Boston downtown condo – ( 5 Tips )
- The search process of renting out a Beacon Hill condo or apartment
- We can save you money on Charles River Park condos for sale $700k – $800k
- Save money on Charles River Park condos priced from $600k – $700k
- Save money on Charles River Park condos for sale priced from $500k – $575k
- Here’s how you can save money on a Charles River Park condo for sale under $500k
- Let us help you pay for your closing costs on Charles River Park condo for sale
- Spring cleaning projects for your downtown Boston condo (Top 10)
- What Is The Boston MLS And How Can It Help Improve My Boston Condo for Sale Search?
- Boston condos for sale Seaport District: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in the North End: Open Houses
- Boston Midtown condos for sale: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in Downtown: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in Charles River Park: Open Houses