Yeah, the following post on the Redfin blog is biased in favor of using a real estate agent when you sell, but it doesn’t mean it’s not true what they say. It’s about selling your home without an agent, as well as buying a home, directly from the owner.
I used to think that “for sale by owner” houses were a good way for home buyers to save a little dough. After all, a seller without an agent saves the five or six percent commission. In theory, that savings would be passed along to a buyer. The buyer gets a good deal, the seller nets more than what he or she would get with a Realtor and enjoys the competitive advantage of pricing a home for a quick sale.
That’s what I used to think. Then I started visiting FSBO’s.
Source: A Buyer’s Perspective on the Pitfalls of FSBOs – By Pamela Reynolds, Redfin Boston blog
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018