The Broadluxe is going to auction.
TDBanknorth is taking steps to foreclose and auction off a partly built, $17 million luxury-condo complex near the Rose Kennedy Greenway, according to an auctioneer.
Tranzon Auction Properties said it’s been hired by TDBanknorth to conduct an April 17 auction of the Broadluxe, a partially finished, 44-unit condo complex across from Rowe’s Wharf.
The building is being auctioned, not the individual units.
Condo project faces auction: Broadluxe complex hits skids – By Jerry Kronenberg, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.