Governor Deval Patrick detailed a plan Tuesday to produce 10,000 multifamily housing units a year through 2020 in an effort to keep young professionals from leaving Massachusetts. …
Under Patrick’s plan, there will be financial incentives for communities that build more densely — at least eight units per acre for multifamily homes and at least four units per acre for single-family homes — according to Aaron Gornstein, the Massachusetts undersecretary for Housing and Community Development. Incentives include priority access to state funding for infrastructure improvements, among other resources, he said. To be eligible, developments must reserve at least 10 percent of units for lower-income tenants, Gornstein said.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
- Boston downtown real estate and what to expect at a home inspection
- Applying for a Boston downtown real estate apartment – Steps required
- Beacon Hill apartments for rent under $3K – Boston downtown real estate
- South Boston condos for sale and sales data last 3 months
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days