Well, they haven’t, but doesn’t this Globe story make it sound as if they have?
The Warren Group, a Boston-based provider of local real estate data, said that the August median price for a single family home declined 4.9 percent to $314,000, compared with $330,000 in August 2006; August was the seventh month in 2007 in which prices fell between 4.5 and 5 percent on a year-to-year basis.
To which I’m sure cynical people will respond, “Oh, just give it time, just give it time …”
Source: Two housing reports, two different views – By Chris Reidy, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.