Zillow estimated that the White House if it was put on the market as a residence would be valued at about $308 million. …
The Zestimate took into account 1600 Pennsylvania Avenues physical attributes, recent comparable sales and local market trends. The 55,000-square-foot White House has 132 rooms, 35 bathrooms, 16 bedrooms, 3 kitchens, and 18 acres of land in downtown Washington, the Web site said.
Zillows statisticians deemed the White House the most historic home in America and applied a maximum historical premium to their models to determine a Zestimate value today of $308,058,000, the Web site said.
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $1,000,000
- Why Beacon Hill is great for families with kids
- 5 toxic mistakes when selling downtown Boston real estate
- Are you trying to sell a Charles River Park condo or your home in Downtown Boston? These stats may surprise you!!