I hate to tell you this….. 2019 can be a tough time for first time Boston condo buyers
- Home price growth will continue to slow, with a forecasted increase of 2.2 percent
- Inventory increases will remain moderate with less than a 7 percent increase
- High-priced markets will buck the trend, with double-digit inventory gains
- Millennials will account for 45 percent of mortgages in 2019 vs. 17 percent for Boomers
- New tax plan will be good for renters, mixed for homeowners
- Interest rates will increase.