Extell Development Co. of New York and Chicago-based Equity Residential have broken ground on a 531-unit, $225 million complex at 303 Third St.
There will be two buildings; one with 292 apartments and the other with 239 condominiums. Each building will have retail on the first floor.
The project is expected to be completed in 2008.
Source: Kendall Square Gets $225M Residential Tower – By Beverly Ford, GlobeSt.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018