Hoping for lower home prices in Boston and throughout Massachusetts?
Even more unlikely, tomorrow, if (and when) the Federal Reserve lowers interest rates by a quarter (or half?) point, come September 18th.
While inflation seems forever soaring on, given the anemic jobs report that just came out, coupled with slower consumer spending and the general hysteria hitting the economy, it seems a done deal that the government will step in.
Because we don’t live in a “free-market economy”, where supply and demand are elastic.
Meaning that you, homebuyer, will have to settle for a lot less house than you could get, had we all taken a breath and waited to see how things worked out, on their own.
( ** I have no idea what I meant by “elastic” … I was just throwing economic terms around. The rest of my argument is valid, however. **)
More: Economist: Fed has the Power to End Housing Slump – By Peter Coy, Business Week Online, by way of Realtor.org
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018