The Herald profiles a unit for sale at Trinity Place, in Boston’s Back Bay.
The entire top floor of the Trinity Place condo tower, a supersized eight-bedroom, eight-bath penthouse, recently hit the market. The asking price: $15 million.
The supersized unit, on the 18th floor of the luxury high-rise that overlooks Copley Square, was created after two top-floor units were combined.
Along with views, the condo offers the kind of sprawling space hard to find in Boston: 7,100 square feet of living space, including a 1,439-square-foot â€œgalleryâ€? connecting the two units. The gallery alone is as large as many single-family homes.
If you include the “gallery” as livable space (and the listing agent does), it comes out to $1,700 per square foot, a bit high for a property in the city.
We’ll see what happens.
Source: Feeling flush? $15M buys 8 baths – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Also: Owner’s information – City of Boston Assessor’s site
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $650k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $650k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $650k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $650k – $1M
- Leather District condos $650k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 650k – $1M
- South Boston condos $650k – $1M
- South End condos $650k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $650k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.