From the Herald, on the Lovejoy Wharf project approved yesterday by the city:
“The developers will renovate the existing nine-story building at 160 North Washington Street with 187,000 square feet of office space — reportedly for incoming tenant Converse — and ground-floor retail including a 300-seat cafe-style restaurant. One floor will be added.
“The adjacent 131 Beverly St., a “virtually condemned” structure that’s fenced off, will be demolished and replaced with a 14-story residential tower with about 100 units.”
As you see in the photo above, Lovejoy Wharf definitely needs a little love. The project had been stalled for a while and new developers ultimately had to step in. Let’s hope it gets done this time around.
File under: Love it
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.