It’s a good time to live in Massachusetts.
The state has outperformed the US in early 2007, says a new report.
The report further indicates that 5,000 jobs were added in the first quarter, well above the pace of 3,000 for that same period in 2006. There was a jump of nearly 30,000 jobs between Q1 ’06 and Q1 ’07, according to JLL, which considers the first three months of the year to be the best quarter in Massachusetts since the start of 2003.
â€œGreater Boston has reason to be optimistic for the rest of 2007 after a highly productive first quarter,â€? says the overview, further indicating that the stateâ€™s housing market has bucked the national slowdown.
Source: Scale of Economy Improves in MA – By Joe Clements, GlobeST.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.