I get asked this question every year. Downtown Boston condo owners who have their homes on the market during the holidays want to know if it is a good idea to put up holiday decorations. The correct answer is . . it depends.
A wreath on the door and some holiday decorations inside can help sell your house. . . but covering every square inch with your Santa bear collection and a couple of trees and holiday rugs and pillows, snow globes and ribbons . . isn’t going to help at all. I have seen homes with so much holiday clutter that is is hard to find the home. In general sellers should strive to make each room look big and clean that isn’t going to happen if the room is filled with holiday stuff.
From everyone at Ford Realty, we’d like to wish all our friends and readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays season.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.