There’s good news for the U.S. housing front for seller’s, its a littler tougher for real estate buyers.
The U.S housing for sale supply is at 2.7 months the lowest numbers since Realtors began tracking numbers.
Vacation and resort home sales jumped by 34% year-over-year. One reason for this, workers don’t need to go into their office buildings and now can work from their vacations homes. Another possible reason because of COVID-19, some could be buying resort homes as a replacement for traditional hotel based vacations.
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.