Boston condos for sale
The Druker Company wants to build a new 11-story office building, with ground floor retail and a restaurant, at the corner of Washington and East Berkeley streets, where there’s now a parking lot and auto-repair shop in the South End (see photo).
It’s just around the corner from where the new Ink Block development (i.e. the old Herald Building) and a separate residential project will be built by Normandy Real Estate on an old Teradyne parking lot.
The Ink Block and Normandy projects combined will have 850 residential units, so maybe it’s not that necessary for the Druker project to have apartments.
That whole area of the South End is transforming right before our eyes. It’s pretty amazing.
Meanwhile, in Jamaica Plain, the BRA has approved a new 195-unit apartment complex at 105 South Huntington, at the site of a former Native American center.
Ah, Boston. Another day, another development.
File under: More, please
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018