The Globe ran a “real estate chat”, yesterday, with Kimberly Blanton, their primary real estate reporter.
Fun, interesting, and educational chat.
I was surprised, however, by the following comment by Ms Blanton:
One of the primary reasons for the subprime mortgage problems was that first-time homebuyers unfortunately got into buying a house without understanding their mortgage.
I don’t think that’s accurate.
One of the primary reasons for the subprime mortgage problems was that first-time homebuyers took out loans they couldn’t afford to pay back!
That’s quite different.
More: Real estate chat transcript – Boston.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.