Here’s the outline for Harvard’s latest master plan for its Allston campus, including a new basketball arena near Harvard Stadium, which itself would undergo a renovation of some sort.
Among other things, the plan also envisions a quaint new neighborhood, details of which were undoubtedly ripped out of the unofficial Hipsters Hip Neighborhood Grand Plan for Every City, but, as we know, it never turns out that way.
Fyi: Click on first link to view larger map.
File under: Linmania
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.