Porter Square is one stop away from Harvard Square, where Cambridge meets Somerville. It’s a great neighborhood, with lots of shops and restaurants, and easy access to the MBTA subway (Red Line) and commuter rail (you can hop on a train to South Station, one stop!).
There is a good number of rentals and condos in the neighborhood, some cheap.
It’s a little tough to get to major highways from the area; I lived in nearby Davis Square for four years and got tired of both the 20-minute commute down Mass Ave to Storrow Drive, every morning, and the 15-minute drive out to Route 93 when needing to leave the city.
Paul Restuccia of the Herald gives Porter Square its close-up, today.
More: Porter Square sheds its baggage: Cambridge locale no longer known as working-class area
By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018