Foreclosure auction announcements in Massachusetts nearly tripled in May compared with year-before numbers, according to a release Tuesday from The Warren Group.
There were 1,589 announcements of foreclosure auctions in Massachusetts in May compared with 654 in May 2006, an increase of 143 percent, the group said. Petitions to foreclose rose 39.3 percent compared to May 2006, with 2,164 filed this year and 1,553 filed last year.
Report: Mass. foreclosure auction announcements nearly tripled in May – Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $650k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $650k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $650k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $650k – $1M
- Leather District condos $650k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 650k – $1M
- South Boston condos $650k – $1M
- South End condos $650k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $650k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.