Not everyone has to live in downtown Boston.
For some, being nearby, is good enough.
Quincy is only 8 miles from Boston. Easily accessible by car and public transportation.
But, where would you live?
With panoramic views of the Boston waterfront and skyline, The Atlantic at Marina Bay is like no other Boston real estate development, basically because they had the space and budget to do things right.
What can you enjoy at The Atlantic?
Restaurants and bars: Siros for fine Italian dining. Waterworks, the only outdoor night club in New England, is equipped with sand and palm trees, live music, volleyball, billiards and a 3,200 square foot dance floor. Skyline, offering an eclectic menu, Captain Fishbones, serving up a diverse menu, Waterclub for dockside dining and nightlife, and Krabby Joe’s for friendly bar atmosphere. All locations offer dockside seating overlooking the yacht basin with a panoramic view of Boston’s skyline.
In addition to the numerous restaurants in Marina Bay, shops abound, from major retailers to one-of-a-kind boutiques and day spas.
New England’s largest full service marina, Marina Bay on Boston Harbor accommodates power and sailboats up to 210 feet. A continuous breakwater protects the yacht basin, and amenities include free parking, a fuel dock, and controlled access to docks.
You can find an 800 square foot, one bedroom condo for under $300,000, at The Atlantic at Marina Bay, and a good selection of two-bedroom condos in the $300,000 – $440,000 range.
Contact me to find or set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown/Downtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018