Here are our new listings avail for rent for September 1, 2020:
1 Bedroom Apartments avail for September 1, 2020
1 Bedroom located on Myrtle Street September 1, 2020 – $2,000
1 Bedroom located on South Russell Street September 1, 2020 – $2,400
1 Bedroom Pus Apartments avail for September 1, 2020
None at this time. Come back Soon!
2 Bedroom Apartments avail for September 1, 2020
2 Bedroom located on Phillips Street September 1, 2020 – $3,000
2 Bedroom located on Myrtle Street September 1, 2020 – $3,075
2 Bedroom located on Anderson Street September 1, 2020 – $3,100
2 Bedroom located on Myrtle Street September 1, 2020 – $3,100
2 Bedroom located on Myrtle Street September 1, 2020 – $4.100
- All units include heat and hot water
- Pets are allowed in some units
- Students will need Grantors (co-signers)
- Floor plans and pictures can be provided per email or text requests
- 1 bedroom plus apartments allow 2 college students
- We will beat our competition on Beacon Hill broker fees
- More information contact John Ford 617-595-3712 cell text you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click here back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019 and 2020
Click Here: Back to Suffolk University Home Search
Suffolk University has announced plans to buy the under-construction condo development at Ten West Street to turn it into dormitory space for its students.
Finally, a new development that EVERYONE can agree is the best thi … wait, what the … ?
… Suffolk University is embroiled in a new community battle.
Suffolk is in talks to buy 10 West Street, a building in Downtown Crossing that was being marketed for high-priced condos but would now become home to as many as 280 students.
But the proposal is not going over well with some of the growing number of condo owners who have made the longtime shopping district one of the cityâ€™s fastest-growing residential enclaves.
I cannot think of a better idea for Downtown Crossing than to become University Central. Wait, I love the idea so much I’m going to copyright the name (or do I mean trademark?).
You know, if I hear much more of this type of resistance, I’m off to Dubai.
Source: No rest at Suffolk: New dorm plan faces opposition – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.