From today’s Globe:
The Massachusetts Turnpike Authority is threatening to stop construction of the $800 million Columbus Center project in Boston because the developer and its major lender have parted ways and the developer is unable to show it has the money to build the massive complex …
… The bank lending more than $500 million toward construction costs, Dublin-based Anglo Irish Bank, is out of the deal and the developers are looking for another source of funds …
As of today, however, pre-construction work continues, unabated.
Turnpike may halt Columbus Center job – By Andrea Estes and Thomas C. Palmer Jr., The Boston Globe
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018