Whether you call it Downtown Crossing or Midtown or Downtown or just the Washington Street area, the once rather seedy, rundown section of Boston’s old retail district is really taking off.
The Globe has a big front page spread on all the changes, including a terrific graphic showing all the current or planned new buildings and renovations: One Bromfield (28 stories); Filene’s Development (60 stories); 8 Winter Steet (50 apartments); 1-4 Winter Street (restaurant and apartments); 59 Temple Place (hotel); 2 Avenue du Lafayette (retail and restaurants); Millennium Place (15 stories of condos) and One Kensington (29 stories of residences).
And that’s just one neighborhood that’s transforming in Boston. It doesn’t include all the projects in the Seaport, Fenway, Back Bay, South End, and East Boston neighborhoods, etc.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.