“Give me a one-handed economist! All my economists say, On the one hand on the other.”
On the one hand…
It looks like the median home price in metro Boston is bottoming out, at least temporarily.
Let’s look at some of the evidence on the one hand ….
* Sunday open houses are busy again.
* Back Bay prices are on the rise.
* Seaport condo sales were up last quarter.
* South End condo sales price per sq ft is up.
* Mortgage rates are near record lows.
* Several Boston condos have sold in 7 days or less
* MLS reported properties that have sold over asking price.
* North End condo prices up 26.59%
* Bidding wars are coming back.
On the other hand, well – lets leave the other hand for another day.