Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
You know all about those cheer-leading real estate agents. They say things are looking up, that the market’s hot when it’s not. They only say it because they want people to keep buying overpriced properties.
Yeah, well, about that …
The Boston real estate market is hot. There seems to be buyers out in every neighborhood, in every price range.
The overpriced stuff is still sitting on the market, but the good stuff is going quickly, which I assume means close to full-asking.
I don’t think all the sellers have gotten the message yet – some are still being stubborn. Those that price their homes right however, or are willing to negotiate, are doing well.
(On a related note, if you own a two-bedroom condo in the South End or Back Bay and you’re willing to sell it for less than $550,000, I can tell you, you’ll have about 100 buyers at your doorstep, the first day you list it.)
I’ve never been as busy as I am right now, never had as many clients looking to buy.
Not that I couldn’t handle a couple more!
More: Home buyers find bargains go quickly – By Christine McConville, The Boston Globe