Last week, I had a client looking to buy in a property currently under construction. We took a look at three great projects, all within walking distance of one another, in the Back Bay / South End area.
I like this project, a lot. It is one of the few new developments in Boston where you can get a real three-bedroom home at a practical (well, million-dollar plus …) range.
I hope sales move more quickly than the construction. It seems like it is taking them forever to get it done. (Completion has been moved out from April 2008 to August 2008, btw.)
I don’t think the sales team is doing a great job. I know that sounds harsh, but I think, based on the value of the homes, that they should be further along in sales than they are, now (I think they have less than 20% pre-sold?, meaning, around 5-10 units).
They should be pushing the location, plus the large sizes of units, fair price per square foot, etc.
The back of the building bunches up right against 131 Dartmouth St, meaning light is limited, but these are floor-thru units, so there will be plenty of light in the front.
I think the perfect buyer would be a family with one or two toddlers, and a nanny. The nanny can actually live in the third bedroom!
They need to be selling a “lifestyle”.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018