Cambridge real estate agent Liz Bolton politely objects to real estate tracker Zillow.com’s methodology for determining the best candy-rich Halloween towns.
Of course density of homes matter, she says. But she adds: “Aim for the neighborhoods with lots of decorations outside – spider webs, door decals, etc. – those will be your Halloween hotspots.”
Ford Realty, after years of combined research and experience in all things Halloween, concurs 100 percent with Bolton’s common-sense advice.
What’s your favorite Halloween hotspot?
Bolton likes East Cambridge. Ford Reality has found, through intrepid research, sections of Arlington to be absolute candy gold mines.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018