Color me surprised.
I opened Boston Homes last week, and what do I see, but a man and woman in various states of undress, making out on a shiny, granite countertop.
Yes, of course, it was an advertisement for a new condo development!
I’m all for it, in this case, at least.
That’s the target market that the developers should be focused on. Young (sorry), urban professionals.
Horny professionals, apparently.
I believe there are seven or eight units still available at The Modern, and there is an open house tomorrow, September 23, from 11:00 – 12:30.
Tell them I sent you!
( ** To clarify, the photo above is not the one they ran last week in the paper; yes, I realize the photo above shows fully clothed people.)
( ** Question to the developer: when’s the ad with the two guys running?)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.