From The Wall Street Journal regarding the stimulas package.
The increased fedreal debt caused by this stimulas package has to be paid for eventually by higher taxes on households and businesses.
– Mr Gary Becker, the Nobel economic laureate, also professor of economics at the University of Chicago and senior fellow at the Hoover Institution.
It’s hard to spend wise and spend fast.
Nor can one ever forget that spending is not free, and ultimately it has to be financed by higher taxes.
– Mr Kevin Murphy. a MacArthur Fellow, is an economic professor at the University of Chicago and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institute.
This is probably the worst bill that has been put forward……I don’t know what to say it’s a tremendous amount of money. It has some simplistic theory that I don’t think will work.
– Harvard economist Mr. Robert Barro
Over the course of 20 years in the Boston downtown real estate market, John represented and sold numerous, condominiums, investment and development properties in Greater Boston and in the surrounding suburbs
In addition to representing Boston condo buyers and sellers, John is currently one of the most recognized Boston condo blog writers regarding Boston condominiums and residential real estate markets. John's insights and observations about the Boston condo market have been seen in a wide variety of the most established local & national media outlets including; Banker and Tradesman, Boston Magazine The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald and NewsWeek and Fortune magazine, among others.
For over 24 years, John Ford, of Ford Realty Inc., has been actively involved in the real estate industry. He started his career in commercial real estate with a national firm Spaulding & Slye and quickly realized that he had a passion for residential properties. In 1999, John entered the residential real estate market, and in 2000 John Started his own firm Ford Realty Inc. As a broker, his clients have come to love his fun, vivacious, and friendly attitude. He prides himself on bringing honesty and integrity to the entire home buying and selling process. In addition to helping buyers and sellers, he also works with rental clients. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new Boston condo or rent an apartment, you’ll quickly learn why John has a 97% closing rate.
Charles River Park
Surrounding Communities of Boston
John Ford and his staff can be reached at 617-595-3712 or 617-720-5454. Please feel free to stop by John's Boston Beacon Hill office located at 137 Charles Street.
Ford Realty Inc
137 Charles Street
Boston, Ma 02114
- Boston condosThe problems with working with an inexperienced Boston downtown real estate agent
- Boston condosBoston downtown real estate interest rates
- Boston condosBoston condos for sale: 15 Selling tips for condos that won’t sell
- Boston condosFor Boston downtown real estate buyers: What is PMI? How can you avoid it.