Well the forecasters have missed the mark a couple times, but it certainly looks like this storm is living up to its reputation. And here’s the worst part — It’s heavy snow. I can tell by just looking out my window where the small bushes and smaller trees are leaning over. Everyone take your back ache pills before shoveling. Over at Boston.com they have a great gallery of submitted photos.
- Applying for a Boston downtown real estate apartment – Steps required
- Beacon Hill apartments for rent under $3K – Boston downtown real estate
- South Boston condos for sale and sales data last 3 months
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown