Boston condo sales
The Herald is reporting that the record-breaking pending sales numbers reported for May – showing an 83.6 percent spike – may have been inflated by use of new MLS stats.
It then goes on to quote others who suspect the Massachusetts Association of Realtors may have been a little too bit eager to show a booming home market.
Then again, why did the MAR release a statement on June 13, the day after it initially put out the May report, warning about the mistake and apologizing for it? That statement came out five days ago. The statement is now prominently placed above the original press release on the front page of its web site.
It’s not like the MAR is trying to hide the error.
Maybe we’re being too trusting. The error is embarrassing and proves the need for accurate stats. But …
File under: Roswell
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018