The following information is from the local MLS database, as of July 21, 2007, compared to (July 14, 2007).
Total # of condos for sale in the city of Boston: 2,420 (2,464)
Average # of days on market: 122 (122)
Median price of all condos for sale in the city of Boston: $389,000 ($389,949.50)
Average price of all condos for sale in the city of Boston: $570,062 ($572,975)
Number of condos sold (closed) over past 30 days: 477 (522)
Median sales price, last 30 days: $365,000 ($369,950)
Average sales price, last 30 days: $485,658 ($505,190)
Average days on market: 83 (87)
Ratio, closing (sales) price to original (list) price: 95% (95%)
Number of properties going under agreement, last 30 days: 461 (467)
Total Market Volume (Velocity): $231,658,866 ($263,709,276)
(Velocity is the # of units sold during last 30 days multiplied by the $ amount)
My thoughts: Although number of sales dropped this week, I am surprised by the resiliency of the local real estate market. There are no “dog-days of summer” this year, apparently.
Sign-up for full access to MLS (including addresses and complete descriptions)
Based on information provided to and compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. covering the period 06/21/2007 through 07/21/2007.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.