Who are Boston’s landlords? This might be a suprise to you, 79% of U.S. landlords only own 1-2 rental properties. 8% own 3 to 5 units and 4% 6-10 apartments. This is followed by 6% 11-100 and 3% own 100 or more units.
What’s interesting is that behind our recent real estate boom that has seen home prices reach near all-time highs nationwide, while at the same time national homeownership rate remains near its 50-year low.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018