You can’t stop a rumor, as they always say.
From last week’s South End News:
Though the 26-unit condo development in the old Area D4 police station on Warren Avenue and Berkeley Street, called YooD4, is about five to six months behind schedule, work is continuing and the project should be completed by late winter or early spring, according to Kamran Zahedi, one of the members of the development team.
“We are going full force with the project” he said on Monday.
However, rumors have been circulating for months that the property owned by D4 Development Limited Partnership would be soon up for sale. Fueled by the debated downturn in the real estate market and published reports that YooD4 had sold only six of its high-design units (which start at $799,000, excluding the three affordable housing units) after a year on the market, those rumors prompted D4 Development to write a letter to the BRA June 22 reconfirming that they would not be selling the property.
Complete story: Developers say YooD4 not for sale – By Linda Rodriguez, The South End News
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018