The struggling YooD4 project will be revived this week, with many units coming back on the market at lower asking prices (as much as 38% less). Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage will be handling sales, taking over from Gibson Domain Domain.
Only 2 of the 26 units had apparently gone under agreement during the six months (or was it a year) that Gibson had the listings. Some said it was because of the interior design of the luxury units; others felt the prices were too high – too high for Boston, and definitely too high for the South End.
I guess so. I don’t know. It could be a matter of both. Or neither. There are just 26 units, and the design, although not similar to what you’d find in other buildings, is just plain awesome!!!
More: Starck team cuts prices in cooling condo market – By Kimberly Blanton, The Boston Globe
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018