From the Beacon Hill Times:
“Amid concerns about the precedent it would set for future residential development in the neighborhood, the Beacon Hill Civic Association (BHCA) Zoning and Licensing Committee voted Wednesday to oppose granting the variances necessary to convert a single-family home at 75 Hancock St. into two luxury condominiums.”
The property had been previously listed on the market for $2 million.
File under: Interesting
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.