Mayor Thomas M. Menino today announced that the City of Boston will host a housing conference, with experts from across the nation, on April 26 and 27 to assess future housing challenges, explore innovative solutions, and begin mapping out a new plan of action.
The conference, entitled Housing Boston 2012: Strategies for High-Cost Cities, will include national housing experts such as former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Henry Cisneros; U.S. Congressman Barney Frank, chairman of the Financial Services Committee; and Freddie Mac Chairman and CEO Richard Syron.
In addition, the conference will draw leading housing experts from other major cities, the region, and the city.
Join Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino and featured speakers including:
Congressman Barney Frank, Chair, US House Financial Services Committee
Henry Cisneros, Former US Secretary, HUD
Richard Syron, Chairman & CEO, Freddie Mac
as well as housing officials and experts from across the country on April 26th and 27th to learn what America’s housing innovators are doing to help high-cost cities like Boston chart new strategies to meet their growing housing challenges.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.