The North End ,one of Boston's oldest neighborhoods, is often referred to as Little Italy because well over 150 Italian restaurants, cafes and shops line the winding streets of this enchanting area. The Old World charm and ambiance is balanced with American history. Paul Revere's house and the Old North Church, two of the main stops on the Freedom Trail ,are located here. The picturesque neighborhood is relatively compact and easily navigated on foot. The North End is bordered by the gorgeous Rose Kennedy Greenway and the Waterfront neighborhood, and it is within a short walking distance of Faneuil Hall Marketplace, the Financial District, Government Center and Downtown Crossing and Suffolk University.
Its proximity to these districts make the North End a highly desirable area to reside in for both professionals and students. Many newer, non Italian boutiques and shops are located here as well. The shopping and dining in this area is among the best in the city.. The North End is also close to numerous parks and other open spaces. Three of the MBTA subway lines are within a short walk . On street parking Is available with resident stickers and a number of garages and parking lots are close by. Most of the old three to four story buildings in the neighborhood have been renovated. The old warehouses, schools, and factories have been converted into luxury condos.
If you are interested in acquiring or renting a property in the North End please contact one of our real estate professionals at Ford Realty. Our phone number is 617-720-5454. You can email us at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you in any of your real estate needs.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 1 bed, 1 bath498 sqftListed with PSR Real EstateMLS 72272052
- $1,350,0002 beds, 2 baths1,120 sqftListed with Core Property Group, LLCMLS 72271608
- $525,0001 bed, 1 bath520 sqftListed with Gibson Sotheby's International RealtyMLS 72269428
- $449,9001 bed, 1 bath448 sqftListed with Greater Metropolitan R. E.MLS 72267162
- $1,349,0001 bed, 2 baths926 sqftListed with CL Waterfront PropertiesMLS 72263824
- $1,295,0002 beds, 2 baths1,065 sqftListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real EstateMLS 72255527
- $949,0002 beds, 1 bath827 sqftListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real EstateMLS 72255526
- 1 bed, 1 bath814 sqftListed with PSR Real EstateMLS 72253879
- $1,549,0002 beds, 2 baths1,149 sqft lot 1,306 sqftListed with Pioneer Realty GroupMLS 72233588
- $650,0002 beds, 1 bath787 sqft lot 871 sqftListed with New Year RealtyMLS 72226912
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.