The North End ,one of Boston's oldest neighborhoods, is often referred to as Little Italy because well over 150 Italian restaurants, cafes and shops line the winding streets of this enchanting area. The Old World charm and ambiance is balanced with American history. Paul Revere's house and the Old North Church, two of the main stops on the Freedom Trail ,are located here. The picturesque neighborhood is relatively compact and easily navigated on foot. The North End is bordered by the gorgeous Rose Kennedy Greenway and the Waterfront neighborhood, and it is within a short walking distance of Faneuil Hall Marketplace, the Financial District, Government Center and Downtown Crossing and Suffolk University.
Its proximity to these districts make the North End a highly desirable area to reside in for both professionals and students. Many newer, non Italian boutiques and shops are located here as well. The shopping and dining in this area is among the best in the city.. The North End is also close to numerous parks and other open spaces. Three of the MBTA subway lines are within a short walk . On street parking Is available with resident stickers and a number of garages and parking lots are close by. Most of the old three to four story buildings in the neighborhood have been renovated. The old warehouses, schools, and factories have been converted into luxury condos.
If you are interested in acquiring or renting a property in the North End please contact one of our real estate professionals at Ford Realty. Our phone number is 617-720-5454. You can email us at [email protected] We will be happy to assist you in any of your real estate needs.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $1,295,0002 beds, 2 baths1,065 sqftListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real EstateMLS 72255527
- $949,0002 beds, 1 bath827 sqftListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real EstateMLS 72255526
- 1 bed, 1 bath619 sqftListed with PSR Real EstateMLS 72253883
- 1 bed, 1 bath814 sqftListed with PSR Real EstateMLS 72253879
- $699,0002 beds, 1 bath807 sqftListed with CL Waterfront PropertiesMLS 72245569
- $439,0001 bed, 1 bath391 sqftListed with CL Waterfront PropertiesMLS 72237103
- $839,0002 beds, 2 baths815 sqftListed with Emerald Realty & ConsultingMLS 72235762
- $649,0001 bed, 2 baths902 sqftListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - Beacon HillMLS 72234533
- $1,549,0002 beds, 2 baths1,149 sqft lot 1,306 sqftListed with Pioneer Realty GroupMLS 72233588
- $1,115,0002 beds, 2 baths891 sqftListed with PSR Real EstateMLS 72229586
- 2 beds, 2 baths994 sqftListed with PSR Real EstateMLS 72229583
- $669,0002 beds, 1 bath682 sqftListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real EstateMLS 72228812
- $650,0002 beds, 1 bath787 sqft lot 871 sqftListed with New Year RealtyMLS 72226912
- $799,0003 beds, 4 baths1,467 sqft lot 1,742 sqftListed with Christopher P. OlsonMLS 72194522
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2017.